Fraser, CO, 80442
- 9/26/2018 We wanted to provide an update on the staining project. The great news is the weather forecast looks excellent the rest of this week after a slow start with bad weather yesterday, we anticipate a lot of progress between now and the weekend. Staining will take approximately 3 days per building. The crews will NOT be working on the weekends. Work has begun and staining is currently taking place on the building that consists of units 761, 781 and 801. Weather permitting they should be finished with this building by Thursday. Once this building is complete they will move counterclockwise throughout the complex. Realistically, a best case completion date will be around October 10th.
- 9/19/2018 Exterior Staining Project; please note your Board of Directors have elected to proceed with exterior staining of all buildings this fall. This work is long overdue and a decision was made to make every effort to get this completed before snow flies this winter. The project was put out to bid and received two competing bids and True Exteriors was awarded the work (we have contracted with this group on several projects throughout the Fraser Valley and Granby and they have done a really nice job at excellent price points). We apologize for the short notice, but this project will begin in earnest on Monday September 24th. The exterior will be power washed and cleaned, taped and prepped for new stain application. we anticipate the work taking all week to be completed.
- You may have noticed the ground dug up behind unit 721. There has been a long standing sewer line issue that was repaired this past month by Conroy Excavating and Pipework Plumbing. It was a significant project that was a bit more involved that initially hoped once the hole was dug to expose the issue, but we are happy to report this issue has been resolved.
- You also may have noticed a new pet station was installed within the complex. We hope this will benefit everyone at Mountain Terrace, even those without canine companions and we would expect this to decrease the amount of pet waste at the complex.
- Annual Meeting July 2, 2021 9:30 AM location to be determined
- Mountain Terrace Board Meeting–June 8, 2021 at 4:00 PM Zoom
- 2020 Annual meeting is scheduled for Friday, July 3 at 9:30 AM
- Board meeting scheduled for June 17, 2019 at 12:00 PM.